DOT Physicals and Drug Testing:
Need a DOT physical exam to keep your truck drivers license current?
DOT Physicals on the Go provides mobile physical exam services where and when you need them. Dr. Rivera, DC, a trained DOT Medical Examiner, and is already certified by N.R.C.M.E (National Registry Certified Medical Examiners) and prepared for the upcoming changes in the laws for commercial driver medical exams.
DOT Physicals On The Go is conveniently located in Beaumont, CA and has a mobile medical exam service for the entire Coachella Valley and San Gorgonio Pass including Riverside, San Bernadino, Banning, Beaumont, Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Thousand Palms, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Indio, Coachella, Chiraco Summit, Blythe, and El Centro, California.
DOT Physicals On The Go also provides pre-employment physicals and drug testing. Dr. Rivera, D.C., BAT is TEAM CME Trained & Accredited. He knows the rules of 49 CFR part 40. Dr. Rivera, D.C. has been involved in the family trucking business so he knows what your needs are and how important it is for you to stay on the road.
Download our App here:
Services Provided by Dr. Rene L. Rivera, D.C.:
- DOT Physical Exams
- Mobile Medical exam service to truck stops
- Fast turn-around for results and certificates
- CDL - Drug Test Collection Only
- Drug Tests - Federal & Non-Federal
- Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Saliva Drug Test
- Instant Drug Test
- Pre-employment Physical
- Drug Free Work Environment Speaker
- State Rep for Team CME
- Lab Work Through: MedTox, Quest, Alliance Drug Testing, D.A.T.I.A. & LabQuest
- Chiropractic Care
- Spinal Decompression
- Work related or auto accident injuries